- Sign in Hotmail via www.hotmail.com
- Select Options from the gear button besides your Hotmail profile picture.
- Under “Preventing junk email” select “Safe and blocked senders“
- Click on “Blocked Senders“
Enter the email or domain that you want to block
- Add an email/domain/username and “Add to List“
- Click “Add to list“
- The email address will now be added to the blocked senders list.
Doing this will now block Hotmail contacts that you’ve wanted to be blocked. You will now never see emails, from the contacts that you’ve added to the blocked senders list, until you choose to remove it from the list of blocked senders.